The Home Care Cooperatives Grant Program funds technical assistance and training for urban home care cooperatives.
What else do you need to know?
- Only urban home care cooperatives are eligible.
- Requests should not exceed $5,000. A grant will typically range from $1,000 to $5,000.
- This is a rolling grant program. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
- Applications will be reviewed by a three-member committee selected from the Home Care Cooperative Development Steering Committee.
- If awarded a grant, evaluations must be submitted within 30 days of program/project completion.