The Cooperative Leaders and Scholars (CLS) is an opportunity to develop and engage employees, board members, and post-secondary students with participation in a national cooperative conference and exposure to co-op industry thought leaders, policymakers, and other stakeholders.
CLS participants will:
- Participate in a welcome dinner and orientation
- Attend the Co-op IMPACT Conference from October 5 - 6 in Washington, DC
- Attend the Cooperative Hall of Fame reception and awards ceremony on October 6
- Participate in a Saint Mary's University cooperative management course
Scholarships are open to:
- Young professionals (ages 18 - 35) beginning their career in cooperative business, credit unions, and mutual insurance.
- Post-secondary students of any age with an interest in co-ops, credit unions, and mutual insurance.
Application deadline is July 31. Scholarship awardees will be announced on August 12. Contact Julia Selig at email@example.com for more information.
For technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.